Best resources: Changeling on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changeling:_The_Dreaming and Changeling on Wenchipedia (http://changeling.wenchipedia.com/)
- Redcaps, Oba, and River Hags will be under heavy scrutiny during character creation.
- Most changelings are youngish; if you are playing a changeling 50 years or older, please include how you stave off Banality in your history.
- Supernatural and Wizarding Treaty info can be found on this page.
- Changelings can use The Dreaming for World Travel. That means they can be primarily played in Arkham/NYC (where we need more players at the moment) and still visit friends in the UK.
- Changelings cannot be students at Hogwarts.
- Changelings can teach at Hogwarts; Astronomy, Astrology, or be maintenance staff. Check the Current Character List for openings.
- Changelings are not capable of performing Wizarding World potions, charms, magic or wand spells. Their powers are unique to them.
- Writing out Bunks is encourages.
- Whatever else is going on in game, you still strive to embrace wonder and avoid Banality.
(Please remember to read the Character Creation Page)
Mixed Game Story Concept ©2003 – 2017 HBN | We are a Not-For-Profit Fan-Fiction Game.| Our Game is Based on the Magical World of Harry Potter and is ©J.K. Rowling | OWOD is ©White Wolf Games | Call of Cthulhu is ©Chaosium