- Please consider making characters in different places of the world to help spread out the Game. We are always low on PC’s based in the USA.
- If you already have a character in the game, please have a thought about how to avoid having the same friends/contacts/enemies. We request that you avoid cross-relationships with other characters your primary character knows to prevent meta-gaming.
- Make sure you really think about your history and goals, this helps the Guardians with any storytelling in the future.
- If you are playing a Muggle-Born you will need to provide in your history how you avoided being killed during and shortly after the 2nd Great Wizarding War.
- Squibs use the Mortal Character Sheet.
Start Copying Here
Please consider using text edit, note pad or word pad for typing up your character sheet. When posted to the Character Creation Forum it should be formatted for easier reading. Please see this proper example to view how it is intended to be posted. Please fill out every question, even if it is ‘None’ or ‘N/A’.
Players Name or Nickname:
Age & DoB:
Country of Birth:
Current City/Country of Residence:
Professor (What Class?):
Professor (What School?):
Blood Type (Full, Half, Muggle born):
Literary Crossover (Yes/No):
LC (Name of Book or Movie):
Desired Character Ties:
Mundane & Magical Strengths:
Mundane & Magical Weaknesses:
Unusual abilities or possessions:
(give as much information as possible; the more the better. Information you wish to keep secret can be sent privately to the Guardians)
Location of Home & How you travel to/from it:
History of Relations: (Mother, Father, Siblings, others):
(If Muggle-born, how did you escape execution?):
IC Goals (thoughtful short-term and long-term goals):
Connections to other supernatural groups, if any:
Existing PC/NPC connections:
History (please be thorough but concise; aim for 300-1000 words):
Info for the Guardians
What other characters do you play in our game?
How will you avoid benefiting from or interacting with them and their allies?
Is there anything you wish to get out of our game personally?:
Is there a part of your history you would like to explore in the future?:
Stop Copying Here
Submitting your Character
Once you are finished, please post this application into the Character Creation Forum. The tags in the subjects should look like this:
- (HP) (Wizarding World)
- (OWOD) (Ling, Vamp, Werewolf)
- (Mortal) (Muggle, Squib, Cultist, Investigator)
- (LC) + (one of the above) (Literary Crossovers)